Thursday, July 13, 2006

Catch Up

We had a great tip with the family to Canyon Lake. My Mom and Dad were both able to water ski again. I had to work a weight camp at school the week of the fourth. We had a successful firework show this year with no major fires. And then on July 11 I had surgery for a inguinal hernia. It really hurts, but the surgery went well. I had a really cool doc at Kings Daughters.

That is were we are now. More to come when I can stand the pain.

Also, my best friend is saying goodbye to his dear Nanna today, and I was unable to be there for him. I am so sorry.

2 comments:

mdlg said...

Are you serious? An abdominal hernia - I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Laugh because that is such an "old person" thing or cry because I'm your age. I hope things are better now.

simplegestures said...

i hear you're milkin' the whole hernia thing :-) good to see you and have lunch the other day sharla!!
love you both, lane