Sunday, October 05, 2008

I Chat

I love my Mac computer.  It is great, and easy to use, and virus free, and fast, and it looks cool on our desk.  I have found a new gizmo on this computer called I Chat.  I can have a video conversation with anyone who has I Chat and wants to talk to me, which right now is only my sister and brother in law in California.  But it is so cool to sit there in front of the computer and talk to them and see them and feel a little bit closer than we really are.

Technology amazes me.

Also, here is the latest Bundy Video.  It is 8 min. long and is mainly family stuff from the summer, but I post it so it is easier for family around the country to watch it.  



You can also click here to watch the movie at Bliptv, and see the other Bundy Family Movies.


5 comments:

April said...

That was a super sweet video. You have a precious family!

Anonymous said...

Kenny's in trouble for jumping off the top of the waterfall! I can't believe him. Very cute video. Now can I please have my tapes back?? Love, Sis

Unknown said...

uh, hello...we chat using ichat with you, or did you forget your (now former) friends in Austin? i'll have my chat session open and waiting your call tonight so you can apologize!

carl

SanDee said...

WOW that was some swimming coach. Love to see all the videos and pics of your family. Precious! Tell Sharla I said Hello.

Allie B. said...

I chat was the only way I survived the last couple months of college without seeing Ross every weekend. I think it helped our phone bills as well.

Your kids are adorable as always, we miss you guys! Me and Chelsea should try to find a game to come out to since we live so close. Let me know where to look for a schedule.