Saturday, October 25, 2008

U.T. Is # 1, For Now.

That is what the current rankings show, and by the way they have played the past 3 weeks I think it is a deserved position.

Tonight the Cowboys of O.S.U. played a great game against U.T.  It would have been a greatly deserved upset if it had happened, but McCoy and the Horns pulled of a victory.  

As Shar and I were watching the final seconds and the immediate post game report, we were both listening with one ear and helping Blake plan out his face for his pumpkin when the announcer clearly said "if you are just now joining us then you have missed one hell of a football game."  

Shar and I both looked at each other and paused, and then hit rewind just to make sure that what we both heard was really said.  Did anyone else catch that?  It was a good game, but not good enough for that broadcast statement.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brian was in the kitchen and said "Did he just say what I think he said?"

Kelly Sessions said...

Byron...I might for the first time in my life have to utter the words "Aggie's Suck" at least in football this year anyway...but i dont know if you've see some of our freshman play...but WATCH OUT!!!