Sunday, February 28, 2010

I wish I cold blog....

Time is winning and I am running low in energy and feel unable to do all the things I want to do, and somewhere on that list is to blog.

I am missing events in life and this has been my online journal and the place where I can share my thoughts and worries and joys and pain and fear, and I am finding myself unable to set aside the time to do this.

I am letting great preaching go by without telling you about it. I am letting memories of my kids and wife slip by without recording them for future years. I am passing up opportunities to remember Brian White and share the items that come to my mind during the week about him and Dana and the kids. I have missed the opportunity to talk about David Bazaillion and his daughter and their loss. I am not blogging and it is something I enjoyed.

I will give it one more try. I will try for myself and for the thoughts I want to express and the memories I want to capture in words.

On another topic, I am curious about prayer. Shar has been doing some great studying on prayer and is growing, and we are discussing but I curious about prayer and what it does, and what God is hearing and what we should be praying for and why we pray, and if we can move God to change what is happening and what about the items we pray for that do not happen or move God to act in our favor and how to we explain or understand that, or can we even begin to understand? Does anyone out there want to share their thoughts on prayer?

No comments: