Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Sad Girl 2

So she is looking at the picture of her and I and crying and tells me that when she looks at this picture it reminds her of how much I love her. She is doing her best to beat me up.

So I calmly hesitate and try to think through the various reactions that I can and should have. I never lost my temper with Anna during this event which is something I am working on, but I needed to make an impact on how serious her behavior is in class. So I told her to sit there and think about what she did, and then I went to talk to Shar.

Shar was no help. She was tired and had endured a long day and basically told me to deal with it. So I did. I went back into the room and told Anna that I was very disappointed with the way she acted in class and then informed her that she would be getting a spanking. Her crying had stopped by this time but when I said that she look at me with her head slightly tilted to the side and her eyes began to fill with tears. She got down off the bed and turned around, placed her hands on the bed spread and looked forward.

And then I gave her the softest spanking in the world. Honestly I was wanting to be careful in this spanking but in doing so I actually missed and barely even made her flinch. She then turned to me, and began to cry. With Blake the idea of the spanking is not near as bad as the actual event. With Anna the idea that a spanking will take place or has taken place is often greater then the actual spanking. She hates them.

We hugged and she cried and all was better in the next few minutes. This morning when I woke her up I gave her plenty of love and we agreed that she would visit her teacher and apologize for having to move her clip. I later found out that she kept her word and all was well. We make a progress with Anna in the last 24 hours. It ended up to be a good teaching moment.

1 comment:

Sherry Caffey said...

That is the sweetest story. I am glad you spanked her easy. Thanks for sharing. Love you all.