Friday, March 11, 2005

Slight Delay

Don and the family reported for surgery this morning at 5:30 am and were informed that an emergency was brought in by care flight and they would be waiting until that surgery was concluded. Don is in pre-op and trying to rest but has a high level of anxiety. They are hoping to begin surgery by noon and at the latest 2:00 pm. Your prayers are greatly appreciated.

1 comment:

Elvi said...

Byron,
Thank you for your updates, please let your mom know that she and your dad have been in my prayers all night and all day. I pray for strength, comfort and peace for the whole family. I find comfort in the song "Why should I be afraid, if You put the stars in place..."
Give her all my love.