Thursday, November 24, 2005

Thankgiving

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!! If you are reading this blog then two things are most likely obvious. 1. You don't have very much going on in your life. Really, this is not the most thought provoking site on the net. 2. You have probably influenced my life in some way, and I should be, and am, thankful for your time in my life.

Strange little holiday Thanksgiving is. We spend the majority of the day eating more than we need and watching football and taking a nap and we forget the point of the day is to be thankful for all we have, and even more so to try to bless another's life. It blows me away to think of how little so many people have. It bothers me to consider the pain and suffering so many endure daily. It scares me to consider that I could be in one of those places instead of where I am now. God's kindness is more than I can even begin to understand.

My wife is so cool. (If you know her then that statement is obvious. If you don't know her then your missing out.) I just can't imagine life without her. She is so great with the kids and with me, and coaching just puts extra pressure on her. I am thankful to God that He pushed me toward her.

No comments: