Sunday, March 19, 2006

Spring Break 3

Blogger was down in my area last night, so I am a day late. No excuse, but better late than never.

A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY WONDERFUL WIFE, SHARLA ANN!!!!!!!!!!!
Sharla Ann Smetana: Born 3-18-75 in Arlington Texas to Ron and Diana Smetana.


My wonderful wife is 31 years old today. She is such a great friend and wife and I am fortunate to be married to her. I can't believe that we have been together, dating and married for over 10 years. It seems so strange to think of knowing Shar before she was 21, and now 10 years later look how different our life is.

Shar is a great wife, and incredible mom to Blake and Anna Jo. She deserves so much more than I am able to give her and I love her so very much. Happy Birthday dear. I Love You.

Byron

2 comments:

SanDee said...

Happy Birthday Sharla. I hope you had a wonderful one. I agree with Byron that you are such a wonderful persone inside and out. I am so blessed that we were able to get to know eachother. It is not everyday that you meet a person as special as you. Take care and God Bless you.

SanDee

Jana said...

Yeah...your wife is a pretty groovy gal.