Tuesday, June 06, 2006

She Walks!!!!


It is not the most graceful thing to see, but to watch Anna Jo take her first steps is just amazing. We have had 2 or 3 times where she got 7 or 8 steps in before crashing, so we are now walking.

To really watch your kids grow up is such a miracle. I am so fascinated with how the kids are changing so quickly. I could share thousands of sappy thoughts and feelings that I have concerning the rapid pace life, but I will not. I will tell you that life is faster than I ever thought it would be, and I am so thankful for the life God has given me. I am blessed with a beautiful and wonderful wife, an incredibly active boy that is tender and kind, and a perfect little girl who is beautiful like her mom, and is also learning to walk.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I LOVE the "high-steppin'" beginning walkers. She really is beautiful!