Wednesday, May 31, 2006

I'M BACK

Wow it has been a long time since I have posted. I have missed so many great opportunities to write, but just have not had or taken the time.

Mother's Day came and went without a post to my wonderful wife who is in the running for Mom of the Year.

Memorial Day flew by without a proper showing of respect and gratitude to my dad and other members of the Armed Forces who have placed their very lives in the path of danger for the greater cause.

A great weekend was spent with some great college friends in Gilmore a few weeks back. Some of those pics I could share and some I really can't. Something about college friends that gets me in trouble.

This coming Sunday at church we will be saying goodbye to two elders as they leave to take jobs in other cities. What a change that will be a church.

I say all of this to inform you that I have had a lot to say but no time. But now I have time. Spring Football is over, I give my last final exam tomorrow and then it will be SUMMER TIME AT THE BUNDY HOUSE. More to come soon. Thanks for checking on me again.

2 comments:

J-Wild said...

Hey were the Venegoni's there?

Donielle said...

newsflash....sister posted.