Shar's Birthday came and went without a mention on the blog. The truth is that we celebrated in high fashion, but she did not want a post about it, but since she is asleep I will give just a bit of information.
1. Early departure from Temple, without kids, to Austin.
2. 2 p.m. viewing of The Lion King at the Bass Hall on U.T.
3. Early evening meal at, Shar's choice, The Cheesecake Factory.
a. great food
b. great dessert
4. Shopping at various stores that interested Shar.
5. Home by 9:30 p.m to pick up the kids.
It was a great afternoon and evening with my most wonderful wife and I wish we could have more days like that. I love you Sharla. Happy Birthday, late.