Thursday, August 23, 2007

Speck

My parents became friends with the Specks in the mid '60's. Steve was in the Marine Corp and my dad was in Navy, both stationed at Camp Pendleton. The couples hit it off and have been best friends for the last 40 years. Great, godly, wonderful people are the Speck family. Randy is my sisters age and lives in Michigan with his wife and family. Travis is my age and lives in Washington D.C. with his wife and Meridith lives in Memphis with her husband.

Travis and his wife Kelly have just had there first baby, and he is in critical care at Georgetown Univ. hospital. I beg you to pray for this baby and his parents and grandparents at this difficult time. Here is a link to get the details on Bennett Speck. You have been faithful in your prayers on so many occasions, please be faithful again on behalf of this child.

Byron

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Byron, I am so sorry to leave a comment here, but I don't really know how to get a hold of you. We need your new mailing address there in Keller. Please just email it to me at debbie at pure-photography . com

Certainly we are prayerful for your friends and their baby.

Love and miss you!

Anonymous said...

Go to "prayingforbennett.blogspot.com for follow-up info and to pray for them is very important. thanks byron's dad