Sunday, September 23, 2007

PRIDE

Pride is a sin. Pride is an illness that can drive the people you love away. Pride is an awful thing.

I have always been a confident person, but pride is something I did not really think I struggled with. I was good at most things I did, but never really great so I never based my value or worth on my abilities, and therefor pride was not really an issue.

But things have changed here in Keller. I am now dealing with my pride. I will confess to you now, and rid myself of this illness.

I have had to go from a 32w 32l pant to a 33w 32l pant. It has been an issue for the last 18 months and the only reason I kept wearing the tight pants was because of pride. The fact that my waist was smaller or equal to my length was something I was proud of. Those days are gone.

I'm 32, and my waste is not.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey fatty,
I've been trying to call you guys and you haven't returned my call. So don't be cussing at me.

tonyb.

Kyle said...

If that is the biggest problem in your life, I'd say you're doing alright!!