Friday, November 16, 2007

2007 Football is Over

We lost our first round play off game tonight to the Marcus Marauders. The final score was 28 to 25. It was a good game and we had some opportunities but it just did not work out. I am still frustrated about some things in the game and that is why I am up at 1:55 in the morning.

The head coach at Keller high does some good things in his program that I hope to take with me. Some special things to honor seniors on their last game, underclassmen on the legacy that they get to hold onto and finally the parents which are involved in a special way after the last game.

Keller has been good to us this football season and we are looking forward to the future. I have learned that no place will ever be perfect and each new school and city will have it's pros and cons. Shar and the kids and I are grateful to be here in Keller and working at Keller high and we still trust that God's guidance will lead us while we are here.

Thanks for reading.
Go Blue !!! (keller indians)

No comments: