Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy New Year

Welcome to 2008 and a new year of pointless information on "The Sideline". I am grateful for another year of life, with a wonderful wife and great kids. I hope you and your families are well this year and I hope your prayers and mine are answered this year as we continue to serve our God.

I have already failed at a few of my New Year Resolutions, but I want to and plan to make this year a better year in serving God. I want to be a better husband, father, teacher and coach and I will strive to do so as I strive to serve and know God more than I did in 2007. May God bless us as we live for Him this year.

Concerning the holiday season and the events that I wish to share with you, it will have to wait a few days. So much happened these past few weeks but I can't spend the time to write now so please check back this weekend and I will have "The Christmas Report" ready for you.

Until then I encourage you to read some of the blogs in my list to the right. Go to my sister's blog and leave an encouraging note, or some hate mail. She has not posted in over 6 months and I might have to remove her from the list if she does not get with it. She has 4 boys and a husband; surely she could write something.

Again, Happy New Year and may our God bless you this coming year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just as I was starting to think.....what a cool brother you are.
Dork.