Saturday, May 31, 2008

Blake's Movie

Here is my movie of Blake. If you have 8 minutes to spare you might enjoy watching. It begins in the present and works backward to his birth.

I still want to encourage anyone out there reading this to go buy the book The Shack and read it. I have talked 6 kids in my class at school into reading it and they are moved by it's message. I have Gil and Izzy reading it and they should comment soon. Any current readers out there of The Shack, please let me know what you think.

I am grateful to God that you still love my family enough to read this blog. Thank you.

6 comments:

Allie B. said...

I am reading "The Shack" right now and even though it is extremely hard to put down with school I have to :( I have been using the book as my reward for going to the gym and riding the stationary bike (and thanks to the book I usually ride longer than I had planned) but as I get further into it I will let you know what I think. It was SO great to see you and your family at Chelsea's wedding. I hope all is well.

Sarah said...

I was thinking of giving "The Shack" as a Father's Day gift, but now it sounds like maybe I should buy it for myself first! I've heard lots about it.

And Blake is just a handsome doodle.

J-Wild said...

Nice work Bundy. It got a little misty at the end. Two pics that stuck out was the water sprinkler one, and the hand holding your finger.

Blake is such a cool dude, I so wish he and Levi could hang out together. They would be great trouble makers together.

Waiting for my copy of The Shack.

Scott said...

looks like you are putting the mac to good use. I enjoyed seeing the pics. Wish you and your family were still here in Temple. Miss you guys.

God Bless

Gina Savage said...

Love to watch your precious videos. To sweet! We go in Wed. to have Ellis Faith if she doesn't come before then. We can't wait to meet her! Hugs to all. Oh, is your sister not blogging anymore?

Anonymous said...

OK Bor, very impressive. I agree with Isabel, a little too emotional there at the end. Very Cool! Good memories. Is The Shack as good as the "memorable" post-apocalyptic The Road? I know you liked that one so nuff said. Happy Father's Day bud. Enjoyed your phone call today. God bless. Kenny