Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Shack Review!!!!

I have encouraged as many as possible to read The Shack.  The book, it's characters and the story has had a significant impact on my thoughts as a child of God, and as a Father.  The problem is I have trouble expressing to others the reason this book is so special to me.  

So, to get a really good review of The Shack, from a person whom I made read the book, look here to see if this sparks your interest, and I would still love to hear from others of you out there who have taken a chance on The Shack.

5 comments:

Kelly Sessions said...

OK, so I was at Target tonight and I finally bought "The Shack" i'm headed to Houston for the Astro game tomorrow and I think I might have to crack it out at the hotel and start reading it...lets hope its as good as you say!! I'll let you know!

Kristen said...

found you through vbs...hope you guys are doing great!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your thoughts over at my blog.

Here are my thoughts on The Shack:
http://johndobbs.wordpress.com/2008/06/07/the-shack/

Kelly Sessions said...

so, I'm half way through...It takes a little getting used to with God as a black woman...haha but it defnitely makes you think outside of the norm and really focus on the true meaning of Christ. Very very good/interesting book! Also...when i went home last weekend I started to tell my dad about the book and how you suggested it...he was like really I got it from a friend and just finished it! ha! I was like...Go Dad!:)

Anonymous said...

Coach Bundy i started reading that book and i can not put it down it is an Amazing book.