Saturday, November 08, 2008

7-3

We went 7-3, beat the cross town rival in a great game in week ten and our playoff dreams and hopes came down to a coin toss.  Just like in the move "Friday Night Lights", the head coaches from 3 schools were there in our field house and in one toss of the coin 17 weeks of work came to a very fast end.  We did not win the coin toss and therefore our season is over.  

I do want to share with you the mood and events of the evening, but at this early morning hour I am not able to express or recall all that I want to.  I will end in saying that the kids that we have here in Keller are some really great kids, and the program that Kevin has set up is done with the kids at the front of his mind.  We do some neat things here for the football boys.

7-3 and the season is over.  I am so defeated right now that I am not sure if I should go to bed or just sit here and be sad and upset?  It was a rough night for the Indians, but a night we will survive, and hopefully we will be better as individuals and a team for this adversity we are going through.  

No comments: