We have successfully made our first family trip to Disney World. It was smooth and loads of fun and a truly flawless trip. The kids did great, Shar planned a perfect trip, the drive was fine and I can't really think of anything that went poorly. I even lost a camera one day and found it an hour later in the lost and found. Animal Kingdom, Magic Kingdom, Epcot and Hollywood Theme Park were all a great hit with our family and it was a great time to be together.
To not bore you with too many Disney Details, I will give the highlights and hopefully blog details later.
1. Anna and Blake had a character meal every day. This was primarily set up for Anna Jo since most of the characters are princesses, but Blake enjoyed seeing Mickey and Friends and endured the princess time.
2. Blake was fortunate to make the list of kids that get to go to Jedi Training Camp. It was a 45 minute event with Jedi robes and light sabers and Darth Vader appeared and fought thea and Yoda spoke through the trees and Blake was pumped to be there.
3. Anna rode Thunder Mountain and did not cry.
5. Sharla is queen of the Fast Pass line and we love the Fast Pass.
6. No Bundy kids got a spanking the entire trip, which is good for our kids.
Disney really was the happiest place on earth.
Tomorrow, which is father's day I will write about the trip home. Have a great night.