Friday, March 09, 2012

So that Summer idea.....

Sorry for dropping the ball on the summer blog idea. There are thousands of great ideas that have never matured, and my idea was not even that great.

News Flash.

1. My head football coach (my boss) took another job in coaching and left 5 weeks ago.
2. The OC/Assistant Head Coach is a great great man and he applied for the job.
3. He was not selected. He did not get the job which he very much deserved and would have excelled at.
4. Another man/coach was hired.
5. I met the new head football of coach of Keller High this morning.

This same thing happened to us 5 years ago and that is how we ended up in Keller/Fort Worth/The Hills Church. I wonder what God has in store for us now? I'll let you know what happens.

2 comments:

Scott F said...

Ugh. The waiting to know if you are staying or going is tough.

James said...

Bummer. Sorry you are having to go through this again, but alas it is the life of a coach it seems. I know the Lord will bless you and your family whatever is ahead. We would love to have you here in Kerrville--Tivy has a new head coach. Always in our thoughts,
James & Barbara P.