Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father

First I need to say thank you to my father for being such a great dad to me all of these years.  He will admit his flaws and has always encouraged me to seek the wisdom and guidance from other men, and even in that action he is being a great dad.  I am thankful for the wonderful memories I have with my dad and for the man that he is.  His service to our country, his faithfulness to our Lord and his love for our family.  My dad has always encouraged me throughout my entire life to be better, in all areas, than he is and was.  That has always impacted me, most likely since I have always considered my dad so,...... cool. 

Anyway, Happy Father's Day dad (Don R. Bundy).  I love you very much and I am grateful for all you have done for me and for our family. 

No comments: