Monday, April 04, 2005

Blah, Blah, Blah...

I am sorry for not being faithful to the blog. It has been a while since I have talked to you all.

Dad is doing great, recovering and feeling better daily. Mom went back to work today so this was his first time on his own. If you would like you can drop him an email you can at dbbundy@sbcglobal.net.

Life here in Temple is always exciting. Sharla and I are considering a new source of income since coaching only pays pennies. Shar is interested in writing and I will be her publisher. Right now she is diligently working on the rough draft of "How to Raise a Mamma's Boy", volume one. It is a fascinating book on the joys of fatherhood when you are always the second choice. If you have any other topics that you think we would be interested in writing on, please leave them in the comments.

Byron

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Barbara wants a first edition. Signed by the author of course. Another subject you could cover is how to feel sorry for yourself even though you have been abundently blessed. You might have a future volume two "How to raise a Momma's girl" or the joys of fatherhood when you are the second choice AGAIN!

Jana said...

Volume two should be "How to Raise a Daddy's Boy". I'd be glad to advise.

Anonymous said...

You are absolutely too much for words. I'm sorry I have just checked your blog. I will have to read further. Good luck on the book. Don't forget the chapter "Easter Outfits Fit Only For A Boy". I look forward to it! I love Jame's comment! You go James!