Thursday, August 11, 2005

BABY IRA

Blake and I pray for Baby Ira every night. Blake has never met him, but he will someday. Baby Ira is a fighter. The child has endured more in his 4 months of life than many do in an entire lifetime. Equally impressive to me is the strength of Ira's parents during this long struggle. The have been a great example to me in trusting our God.

Ira goes in for another surgery Friday morning at 8:00 am. Details can be found here at Baby Ira. Please pray for Baby Ira and his upcoming recovery. In praying for Ira you join believers from around the world in lifting up Ira to God. Please consider this in your day today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy reading your blog. Another bookmark, I would say.

_______________
washington lasik related stuff!

Anonymous said...

Bloggers on being a jerk
The gig is up. New cell phone software is in the works at Massachusetts Institute of Technology that will let people know when the person they are talking to is just pretending to be interested.
Neato like your blog. Added it to my bookmarks to check for updates.

I have a wiring site/blog. It pretty much covers wiring related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time.

Anonymous said...

Give Andy His Pizza! Dumpster Diving Digital Cable
I just discovered The Andy Milonakis Show, and I don't think my life will ever be the same.
Your blog is very interesting, check out mine if you have a chance sometime!
I have a account card credit line shell site/blog. It pretty much covers account card credit line shell related stuff.