Friday, April 28, 2006

Baby Anna Jo


Anna's 1st Easter
Originally uploaded by sharla.
I can not believe that tomorrow my baby girl turns 1 year old. The time is going so fast that I am getting tired of saying that. You can see Baby Anna last year if you click here . She is such a wonderful baby, and I am so scared of raising a girl. The Becker Girls at church said I would be an easy dad for a little girl to beat. I am beginning to think they were right.

Anna Jo. Your mother and I love you so very much. You have been such a wonderful baby and we are so blessed to have you for our daughter. May God bless you dear Anna as your grow, and my God give us the wisdom to be Godly parents, and may God keep all the boys away.

3 comments:

J-Wild said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Anna Jo don't worry if your dad can't hack it in Belton, you can always come to NYC to "find yourself" (now that's scary).

Love you guys

mdlg said...

Happy Birthday Anna Jo! I am so happy that your dad is already worried about boys in your life. I can't wait to see how he'll be in about 14 years.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Anna Jo! If you run into trouble with your Dad, just call us. We have our Daddy wrapped around our little fingers!
Love,
The Gililland Girls