Saturday, July 19, 2008

11 Years

11 years ago today she said yes, and I am so very thankful that she did.  I am not the type of guy that was going to survive the single life.  I needed Sharla and she has been a blessing to me since day one.  I am grateful that God knows the plans He has for me, and that I did not mess this one up.  

Thank you dear Shar for all you have been to me.  You are the wonderful wife that I dreamed of, and you are such a wonderful mother.  You are a gift from God and I Love You so very much.

B

Our anniversary went as follows.  
1.  Wake up and study while Shar goes for a run and the kids sleep.
2.  I spend 5 hours at U.N.T. (11 - 4) taking the GRE.  Lots of fun.
3.  Home by 4:30 and leave for a send off party for our friend Tony.
4.  Home by 10:30, fight Blake while digging splinters out of his feet.
5.  Write this and go to bed.
 
We did take the kids to The Cheesecake Factory last night for dessert so that will count as our anniversary dinner.  So much for romantic trips to the coast.

1 comment:

Gina Savage said...

Happy Anniversary! Ours is today, 10 years. Time goes by so fast with kids. Crazy!

Hugs to all!!!