Saturday, July 12, 2008

California Here I Went....


We have just returned from 9 wonderful days in Sunny, Southern California.  I am always so happy to get back to the San Diego area.  It is just a beautiful area of the world and to get to visit family there is a real treat.  We did all you could do in the San Diego from 2 days at the beach to a full day at Sea World (it is just the best Sea World around, it's by the sea) to the San Diego Fair to spending lazy afternoons in the lush backyards of my sister and her family and my parents.  Trust me when I say that both have upgraded since I left California.

Thank you so much to mom and dad and Donielle and Kenny for all you did for us.  Shar and I and the kids had a blast and we are very thankful for your overwhelming hospitality.  

For those of you who would like to book a vacation to Casa de Bundy in Southern California, just let me know and I will make up a price list for you.  

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Troy just returned from his first trip ever to San Diego -- Todd's wedding was on the beach. The kids and I were unable to go, but I've heard nothing but how wonderful it is and how we MUST all get out there soon. Sounds heavenly!

Anonymous said...

i can vouch for Casa de Bundy...great hosts, great pric es, great location. we hope to visit the Dallas branch next weekend, and will give a review upon our return.