Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring Break 2009

Such a busy and fun week full a great memories.  I will have to go back and provide details later, but for now here is the run down.

1.  Shar leaves for Temple on Thursday afternoon to be with Sharon at her girl party in Austin on Thursday night.  I am hear alone until early Saturday morning.
2.  With me finishing my grad school stuff for the week I head to Temple and Shar and I go to Aunt Sharon's wedding.  Such a great event and we are so very happy for the new couple.
4.  Sunday I start a big tree job in Temple.  Lots of fun, lots of work.
3.  Monday the family leaves for camping with the McClendon family.  Monday through Wednesday of real camping.
4.  Thursday I get to play a round of golf with Brian and then finish my tree job.  We leave Temple late, and get back to Keller around 10:30 that night but it is so good to sleep in your own bed.

That is the run down of events.  I tell the good stories when I have time. 

No comments: