Sunday, April 27, 2008

3 Years Old!!! (almost)

Baby Anna Jo is 3 years old (give or take)!!!  Can you believe it?  We can't.  It is just amazing to think that your baby is already 3 and time is passing by faster than you ever dreamed it would or could.

Anna Jo Bundy was named after her maternal Grandmothers.  Diana's mom is Jo Ann and Ron's mother is Anna, so we reached a name and tried to honor both grandmothers in giving our daughter the name Anna Jo.  I liked it because it is a sweet little girl name, but if she grows up and has some toughness to her than I can call her A.J.  That sounds cool to me.  

For a celebration we had a small family party at Trinity Park in Fort Worth.  Shar puts the best parties together and it was perfect, except for the fact that Anna Jo was sick, threw up, and spent the day in Diana's lap.  But Shar still puts on great party.

Anna Jo.  Your mother, brother and I along with Mimi, Pa, Nana and Grandon are all so thankful to God for sending you to us.  You are a wonderful and beautiful little girl and we are so pleased with you.  May God continue to bless you as you grow and we pray that God will use you in wonderful ways in the Kingdom.  Happy Birthday little girl.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNA JO!!!!
I hope you are enjoying your new town. We miss you and your family here in Belton. Love you!
Come see me soon. The trampolene needs to be jumped on.
Love,
Aunt Sharon

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday my sweet niece! Hope you're feeling back to your normal adorable self these days. Auntielle was a bit tardy on the gift, but it should be there by tomorrow. I could use the excuse that I didn't want you to vomit on my gift, so that's why it's just now on it's way but.....